Mission statement Of Acid Indigestion(HeartBurn):
To overcome the ignorance about the Reflux Disease: Education! Education!! Education!!!
- Make the general population aware of the fact that Reflux disease is not normal!
- Simple lifestyle modifications can go a long way in improving the quality of life.
- If simple antacids and other anti-reflux measures don’t help matters over a period of a few months then seek help from your local GP.
- Do not ever blame any of the above symptoms to getting older or to stress and worry.
For Lifestyle Advice for Heartburn/ Acid Indigestion/ Reflux Disease please click the link below: https://www.cardcharity.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/REFLUX_DISEASE_Edited_Text_by_Pulak_Sahay_2016.pdf
Alarm / Red Flags Symptoms.
- Difficulty Swallowing / Food sticking in the chest
- Unintentional weight loss
- Recent onset indigestion for the first time in the over 55-year-old
SUCH PATIENTS NEED TO SEE GP URGENTLY
For advice and suggestions contact card charity at email@example.com