To overcome the ignorance about the Reflux Disease: Education! Education!! Education!!!
- Make the general population aware of the fact that Reflux disease is not normal!
- Simple lifestyle modifications can go a long way in improving the quality of life.
- If simple antacids and other anti-reflux measures don’t help matters over a period of a few months then seek help from your local GP.
- Do not ever blame any of the above symptoms to getting older or to stress and worry.
Alarm / Red Flags Symptoms.
- Difficulty Swallowing / Food sticking in chest
- Unintentional weight loss
- Recent onset indigestion for the first time in the over 55-year-old
SUCH PATIENTS NEED TO SEE GP URGENTLY
For advice and suggestions contact card charity at: email@example.com